Beati pacifici: a diuine poem [microform] : Written to the Kings most excellent Maiestie. / By Sir Iohn Stradling, Knight and Baronet. Perused by his Maiesty, and printed by authority
- Stradling, John, Sir, 1563-1637
- At London : Imprinted [by Felix Kingston] for the Company of Stationers, 1623.
- Physical Description:
- 1 unnumbered page+ pages
- Filmed copy at UMI Tract Supplement reel E2 a one leaf fragment, title page only., Printer's device (McK.397) on t.p., Printer's name suggested by STC (2nd ed.)., and Reproduction of original in: British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; E2:4[175a]).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Early English books tract supplement interim guide Harl.5937 and Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 23352
View MARC record | catkey: 19181552