Good counsell for young vvooers [microform] : shewing the way, the meanes, and the skill, to wooe any woman, be she what she will: then all young men that are minded to wooe, come heare this new ballad, and buy't ere you goe. To a dainty new tune, or else it may be sung to the tune of Prettie Bessie
- M. P. (Martin Parker), -1656?
- Additional Titles:
- Good counsell for young wooers
- Printed at London : For F.G., [1635?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) : illustrations
- Related Titles:
- Prettie Bessie
- In two parts, separated for mounting; woodcuts at head of each part.
Line 3 of title has: woman.
Publication date suggested by STC.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Signed: M.P. [i.e. Martin Parker].
Verse: "Come all you young pupils that yet haue no skill ..."
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; A5:1).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Early English books tract supplement interim guide C.20.f.7
Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 19236
View MARC record | catkey: 19181609