A pleasant new ballad of the Miller of Mansfield, in Sherwood and of King Henry the second [microform] : and how he was lodged in the millers house, and of their pleasant communication. To the tune of, The French Lavolta
- Printed at London : For E. Wright, dwelling at Christ-Church Gate, [1640?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- Related Titles:
- French Lavolta
Pleasant ballad of King Henry II and the miller of Mansfield
- An edition of: A pleasant ballad of King Henry II. and the miller of Mansfield.
Publication date suggested by STC.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Verse: "HEnry our royall King would ride a hunting ..."
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; A5:1).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Early English books tract supplement interim guide C.20.f.7
Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 17262
View MARC record | catkey: 19181628