Allestree. 1634. A new almanacke and prognostication, for the yeere of our Lord God, 1635 [microform] : And from the Creation, 5597. Being the second from leape yeere. Collected and properly referred to the longitude and sublimity of the pole Artick, of 51. deg. 32. mi. And may generally serue for the whole ile of Great Britaine. / By Rich. Allestree
- Allestree, Richard, active 1617-1643
- Additional Titles:
- New almanacke, and prognostication, for the yeere of our Lord God. 1635
- London : Printed by W. Stansby, for the Company of Stationers, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 unnumbered page+ pages
- (This copy) has title page only with '1634' in line 1 of title and '1635' in line 6, and otherwise sharing mixed setting for both years. Likely a proof copy of STC 407.18. Cf. STC (2nd ed.).
Date of publication suggested by STC (2nd ed.).
Filmed copy at UMI Tract Supplement reel E2 the title page only. A proof copy of title page only.
Reproduction of original in: British Library.
Title within ornamental border (McK. 285).
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; E2:4[113g]).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Early English books tract supplement interim guide Harl.5937
Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 407.18
View MARC record | catkey: 19181749