Vaux. 1638 [microform] : A new almanacke and prognostication for the yeere of our Lord God, 1638. Being the second from leap-yeer. Calculated for the meridian of the ancient city of Durham, where the pole is mounted above the horizon almost 55 degrees. / By John Vaux of Bishop Awckland
- Vaux, John, approximately 1575-1651
- Additional Titles:
- New almanacke and prognostication for the yeere of our Lord God, 1638
- Printed at London : By Io. Dawson for the Company of Stationers, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 unnumbered page+ pages
- Date of publication suggested by STC (2nd ed.).
Filmed copy at UMI Tract Supplement reel E2 a one leaf fragment, title page to the prognostication only.
Reproduction of original in: British Library.
Title within ornamental border.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; E2:4[120b]).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Early English books tract supplement interim guide Harl.5937
Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 522.18
View MARC record | catkey: 19181765