A new song, called The angler's progress [microform] / written by Mr. H. Boaz, July the 4th, 1789. Entered at Stationers-Hall, according to Act of Parliament
- Boaz, H. (Herman)
- [London?] : Printed for and sold by the author only, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page).
- "N.B. If any of these songs are sold without Mr. Boaz's signature, the vender will be prosecuted."
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Verse: "When I was quite a school-boy, (ere yet I'd learn'd my book)".
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books; Tract supplement ; A1:1).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Early English books tract supplement interim guide C.20.f.2
View MARC record | catkey: 19181928