A song [microform] / the words by Mr. Repington. Set by Mr. Phill Hart, sung by Charles Christian at the new theater, and exactly engrav'd by Tho: Cross
- Hart, Philip, approximately 1676-1749
- Uniform Title:
- Ye envious winds forbear to blow
- [London] : [publisher not identified], [1704?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 score (2 unnumbered leaves)
- Additional Creators:
- Christian, Charles, active 1700-1710, Cross, Thomas, active 1632-1682, Norton, Francis, and Repington, Mr.
- Caption title.
First line: Ye envious winds forbear to blow, forbear to blow.
For voice and continuo.
In: A collection of songs by severall masters / [collected by] Francis Norton.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books; tract supplement ; A8:2).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Early English Books tract supplement interim guide K.7.I.2
View MARC record | catkey: 19182545