Canada, a land of superlatives [map] / Geomatics Canada, National Atlas Information Service ; cartography and design, Steven Fick ; editor, Ian Darragh
- Corporate Author:
- Geomatics Canada. National Atlas Information Service
- Ottawa : Geomatics Canada, Canada Map Office, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 69 x 99 cm, folded to 27 x 13 cm
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale not given.
- Includes notes, an areal comparison of the Great Lakes to Canada's largest lakes, table showing vegetation, illustration portraying how earth was formed, and col. ill.
Text, publication information, 2 graphs showing per capita energy consumption and population density, col. ill. showing Canada's highest peaks, and other col. ill. on verso.
"This map was produced as a joint venture between Canadian Geographic, the Magazine of the Royal Canadian Geographic Society and the National Atlas Information Service of the Department of Natural Resources Canada."
- Supplement Note:
- Supplement to May/June issue of Canadian Geographic. Call number for Canadian Geographic is: G1.C301.
View MARC record | catkey: 1918261