A salue for a sicke man: or, A treatise containing the nature, differences, and kinds of death; as also the right manner of dying well [microform] : And it may serue for spirituall instruction, to 1. M[ariners whe]n they goe to sea. 2. Sou[ldiers whe]n they goe to battell. 3. Women w[hen t]hey trauell with child
- Perkins, William, 1558-1602
- Additional Titles:
- Right way of dying well
Treatise containing the nature, differences, and kinds of death
- London : Printed by Iohn Legatt, dwelling in Little-Wood-streete, 1625..
- Physical Description:
- 6 unnumbered pages, 177 pages
- "Epistle" signed: W. Perkins.
Imperfect: pages have faded print and are torn with some loss of text.
Initials, printed marginalia.
Reproduction of original in: British Library.
Signatures: A-G¹², H⁸.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2004. 1 microform reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 2300:4)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 19746.7
View MARC record | catkey: 19182641