The Protestants and Iesuites together by the eares in Gulicke-land [microform] : Also, a true and wonderfull relation of a Dutch maiden (called Eue Fliegen of Meurs in the county of Meurs) who being now (this present yeare) 36 yeares of age, hath fasted for the space of 14 yeares, confirmed by the testimony of persons, both honourable and worshipfull, (as well English, as Dutch. Truely translated according to the Dutch coppy
- Imprinted at London : For Nicholas Bourne, 1611..
- Physical Description:
- 1 unnumbered page, 13 pages, 29 unnumbered pages : illustrations
- Headpiece, initials., Includes 29 blank pages bound at end., Irregular pagination., Reproduction of original in: Folger Shakespeare Library., and Signatures: A-B⁴.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2004. 1 microform reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 2301:5)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 20449.5
View MARC record | catkey: 19182662