Natures ouerthrow, and deaths triumph [microform] : A sermon preached at the funerall of Sir Iohn Sydenham, Knight, at Brimpton, the 15 of December. 1625. / By Humphrey Sydenham Mr. of Arts, and fellow of Wadham College in Oxford
- Sydenham, Humphrey, 1591-1650?
- Additional Titles:
- Natures overthrow, and deaths triumph
- London : Printed for Iohn Parker, 1626..
- Physical Description:
- 6 unnumbered pages, 26 pages
- Reproduction of original in: British Library.
Signatures: A-D⁴ E.
Type ornament, headpieces, initials, printed marginalia.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2004. 1 microform reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 2303:7)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 23569
View MARC record | catkey: 19182693