Certayne chapters take[n] out of the Prouerbes of Salomon, wythe other chapters of the holye scrypture, and certayne psalmes of Dauid [microform] / translated into Englysshe metre by John Hall
- Hall, John, 1529 or 1530-1568 or 1569
- Additional Titles:
- Certayne chapters taken out of the Proverbes of Salomon
- Imprinted in London in Paules Church yeard, at the Sygne of the Starre : By Thomas Raynalde, [1550?]
- Physical Description:
- 127 unnumbered pages
- Related Titles:
- Bible. Old Testament. Selections. English
- "Cum Priuilegio ad Imprimendum Solum."
A2r heading: To the ryght good [and] worshypful Mayster Iohn Bricket of Eltam,. [sic] esquyre, Iohn Hall hys dayly oratour, wyssheth prosperyte, health [and] quietnes, both of bodye and spyryte. Amen.
Imperfect: print bleeding and show-through.
Imprint from colop.; date of publication suggested by STC (2nd ed.)
Reproduction of original in: New York Public Library.
Title within ornamental border; preface initial.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2007. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 2306:4b).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 12631.3
View MARC record | catkey: 19182726