The anatomie of absurditie [microform] : contayning a breefe confutation of the slender imputed prayses to feminine perfection, with a short description of the seuerall practises of youth, and sundry follies of our licentious times. No lesse pleasant to be read, then profitable to be remembred, especially of those, who liue more licentiously, or addicted to a more nyce stoycall austeritie / / Compiled by T. Nashe
- Nash, Thomas, 1567-1601
- At London : Printed by I. Charlewood for Thomas Hacket, and are to be solde at his shop in Lumberd street, vnder the signe of the Popes heade, Anno. Dom. 1590..
- Physical Description:
- 45 unnumbered pages
- Headpieces, initials., Reproduction of original in: British Library., and Signatures: [par.]⁴⁽⁻¹⁾ A-E⁴.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2007. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 2315:3).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.), 18365
View MARC record | catkey: 19182799