The foundation of Christian religion gathered into sixe principles [microform] : And it is to be learned of ignorant people, that they may be fit to heare sermons with profit, and to receiue the Lords supper with comfort
- Perkins, William, 1558-1602
- Additional Titles:
- Sixe principles of Christian religion
- Printed at London : By Iohn Legatt, Printer to the Vniuersitie of Cambridge, 1616..
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 39 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- "The epistle" signed: William Perkins.
Imperfect: faded and tightly bound, with slight loss of print.
Printer's device (McK. 326) on t.p. and last leaf verso; head- and tail-pieces.
Reproduction of original in: Trinity College (Dublin, Ireland). Library.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references in marginal notes.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2007. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 2317:4).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 19715a.5
View MARC record | catkey: 19182823