The lavves and actes of Parliament, maid be King Iames the First, and his successours kinges of Scotland [microform] : visied [sic], collected and extracted furth of the register. : The contentes of this buik, are expremed in the leafe following
- Corporate Author:
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc. (Lawes and actes of Paliament : 1424-1597)
- Additional Titles:
- Lawes and actes of Parliament, maid be King James the First, and his successours kinges of Scotland
- At Edinburgh : Imprented be Robert VValde-graue prenter to the Kinges Majestie, 15. Martii. Anno Dom. 1597..
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 162, 178 pages, 95 unnumbered leaves, 1 unnumbered folded leaf : coats of arms, genealogical table
- Additional Creators:
- Skene, John, Sir, 1543?-1617
- Related Titles:
- De verborum significatione
- Compiler: Joannes Skene.
Includes acts from 1424 through the fifteenth Parliament of James VI (1597).
Numerous errors in paging and register.
Reproduction of original in: Folger Shakespeare Library.
Separate t.p.: De verborum significatione : the exposition of the termes and difficill wordes, conteined in the fovre bvikes of Regiam Majestatem... Collected and exponed be M. John Skene. Edinbvrgh : Printed be Robert Walde-graue, Printer to the Kingis Majestie. 1597.
Signatures: [pi]⁴ a-z⁶ aa-dd⁶ A-Z⁶ AA-GG⁶ A-D⁴ E⁵ F-S⁶
The first leaf contains explanatory verses.
Title page and text headpieces; Scottish royal arms on t.p.; tailpieces; initials.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2007. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 2317:8).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 21877.5
View MARC record | catkey: 19182827