Psalmes of Dauid in Englishe metre [microform] / by Thomas Sterneholde and others: conferred with the Ebrue, & in certeine places corrected, as the sense of the prophete required: and the note adioyned withall. ; Very mete to be vsed of all sorts of people priuatly for their godly solace and confort, laiyng [sic] aparte all vngodly songes and ballades, which tende only to the norishing [sic] of vice, and corrupting of youth
- Sternhold, Thomas, -1549
- Uniform Title:
- Whole book of Psalms
- [London?] : [J. Day], 1560.
- Newly set fourth and allowed, according to the order appointed in the Quenes Maiesties iniunctions..
- Physical Description:
- 192+ pages : music
- Related Titles:
- Bible. Psalms. Selections. English. Sternhold & Hopkins. 1560
- Imperfect: M₁ and all after M₈ lacking; stained, and with print show-through., includes music., Numerous errors in paging., Reproduction of original in: Christ Church (University of Oxford). Library., and Signatures: A-M⁸+
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2008. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 2346:4).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 2427
View MARC record | catkey: 19183050