A compendious card or map of the two armies lying by the old river R[hine] [microform] : the one of the States of Holland, and his Maiesties Excllencies [sic, the Prince of Orange, the other of Marquesse Spinola; truely set downe with a delienation [sic] [of] their marches from one place to another, and the forts which they have built on both sides of the Rhine, with a narration of all thinges there done, from the beginning of their commin[g] thether, being the 30 of August, 1621. vntill this present: and a remonstration and narration of the forts , bridges, riuers, ships of warre, and trenches, as also a relation of the companies or quantities of soudiers of euery nation, as well english as others in his Excellencies army, as hereafter followeth
- London : Printed for T.A., [1624?]
- Physical Description:
- 2 sheets (2 unnumbered pages) : illustrations, portraits, map
- Date of publication suggested by STC (2nd ed.). and Reproduction of original in: Corpus Christi College (University of Oxford). Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2008. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 2348:4).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 4606.5
View MARC record | catkey: 19183066