[By the king. A proclamation prohibiting the making or wearing of demicasters, and the mixing of any wooll in the making of bever-hats] [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1625-1649 : Charles I)
- Imprinted at London : By Robert Barker, Printer to the Kings most Excellent Majestie: And by the Assignes of John Bill, 1639..
- Physical Description:
- [1+] pages
- Additional Creators:
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649
- Date at end of text: Given at our court at VVhitehall, the fourteenth day of December, in the fifteenth yeer of our reign.
Imperfect: incomplete, last sheet only; torn, with loss of head of sheet. Bracketed title conjectured from STC (2nd ed.).
Reproduction of original in: Corpus Christi College (University of Oxford). Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2008. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 2349:4).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 9149
View MARC record | catkey: 19183076