A toile for two-legged foxes [microform] : Wherein their noisome properties; their hunting and vnkenelling, with the duties of the principall hunters and guardians of the spirituall vineyard is liuely discouered, for the comfort of all her Highnesse trustie and true-hearted subiects, and their encouragement against all popish practises. / By I.B. preacher of the word of God
- Baxter, J.
- London : Imprinted by Adam Islip for Thomas Man., 1600..
- Physical Description:
- 20 unnumbered pages, 220 pages
- Head- and tail-pieces, initials.
I.B. = J. Baxter (Cf. STC 2nd ed.).
Reproduction of original in: National Library of Scotland.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2009. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 2356:6).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 1596.5
View MARC record | catkey: 19183156