A briefe discourse of certaine points of the religion which is among the common sort of Christians, which may bee termed the countrie diuinitie [microform] : With a manifest confutation of the same, after the order of a dialogue. / Compiled by George Gifforde
- Gifford, George, 1547 or 1548-1600
- Additional Titles:
- Country divinitie
- Imprinted at London at the three Cranes in the vintree : By Thomas Dawson, for Tobie Cooke, dwelling at the Tigrees [sic] head in Paules Churchyard, 1581..
- Physical Description:
- 1 unnumbered page, 3-86 leaves
- A₁r line 4 of heading ends 'Countrie di-'; A₁r catchword: 'Ath. We'; t.p. border has init. 'T D'; initials., Errors in paging:, Imperfect: stained, and with print show-through.., Reproduction of original in: Folger Shakepeare Library., Running title: Country diuinitie., and Signatures: A-K⁸, L⁴.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2009. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 2359:15).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 11845
View MARC record | catkey: 19183184