The principal nauigations, voiages, traffiques and discoueries of the English nation [microform] : made by sea or ouer-land, to the remote and farthest distant quarters of the earth, at any time within the compasse of these 1500. yeeres: deuided into three seuerall volumes, according to the positions of the regions, whereunto they were directed. ... / by Richard Hakluyt Master of Artes, and sometime student of Christ-Church in Oxford
- Hakluyt, Richard, 1552?-1616
- Additional Titles:
- Principal navigations, voyages, traffiques and discoveries of the English nation
- Imprinted at London : By George Bishop, Ralph Newberie and Robert Barker, 1598-1600.
- Physical Description:
- 3 volumes : tables
- Additional Creators:
- Barker, Robert, -1645, Bishop, George, -1611, and Newbery, Ralph, -1604
- "The second part of this second volume" begins new pagination on 3A1 of vol. 2.
Reproduction of original in: Folger Shakespeare Library.
Signatures: v. 1: *⁶ **⁶ A-Fff⁶ ; v. 2: *⁸ A-Cc⁶ Aaa-Rrr⁶ ; v. 3: A⁸ A-I⁶ K⁸ L-Cccc⁶.
The second volume is dated 1599, the third 1600.
Volumes 1-2 appear at reel 2360:2, vol. 3 appears at reel 2361:1
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2009. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 2360:2-2361:1).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 12626
View MARC record | catkey: 19183188