A relation of Count Mansfeilds last proceedings, since his entertainement into the service of the French king [microform] : Also Bethlem Gabons great preparations. The last dsiposing of things in the Palatinate. The Duke of Fianoes [sic] entring vpon the Valtoline for the pope. Likewise the last designes of Count Henry Vandenberg. With the Prince of Oranges marching to Breda. Lastly, the Duke of Brunswicks, the king of Demarkes, and Don Cordua's last proceedings. With diverse other remakeable [sic] passages from forraine parts
- London : Printed for Nathaniel Butter, Nicholas Bourne, and William Sheffard, 1623..
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 22 pages
- At head of title: May 26, 1623. Numb. 33.
Numerous errors in paging.
Reproduction of original in: Folger Shakespeare Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2009. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 2365:6).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 18507.112
View MARC record | catkey: 19183212