By the King [microform] : A proclamation concerning the Kings euill. Whereas such people as repaire to His Maiestie for healing of the Kings euill, haue in former times forborne to approch or offer themselues to the former Kings of this realme, during the Summer time, in respect of danger ...
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1603-1625 : James I)
- Additional Titles:
- By the King. Proclamation concerning the kings evil, Proclamation concerning the kings evil, and Proclamation concerning the Kings euill
- Imprinted at London : By Robert Barker, Printer to the Kings most Excellent Maiestie, Anno Dom. 1616..
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) : coat of arms
- Additional Creators:
- James I, King of England, 1566-1625
- "Giuen at our pallace of Westminster the 26. day of March, in the foureteenth yeere of our reigne of Great Britaine, France and Ireland."
Headpiece, royal coat of arms, initial.
None to come for healing between Easter and Michaelmas.
Reproduction of original in: Queen's College (University of Oxford). Library.
Title taken from caption and first lines of text.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : ProQuest, 2009. 1 microform reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 2371:53)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.), 8539
View MARC record | catkey: 19183314