Articles to be enquired of, within the Arch-deaconrie of Essex [microform] : by the church-wardens and side-men in euery parish. And presentment to be made thereof, to the Arch-deacon. With peculiar answer to euery article. Giuen, anno Dom. 1639
- Corporate Author:
- Church of England. Archdeaconry of Essex. Archdeacon (1634-1680 : Layfield)
- London : Printed by Bar: Alsop, and Tro: Favvcet, 1639..
- Physical Description:
- 20 unnumbered pages
- Additional Creators:
- Layfield, Edward, 1605-1680
- Imperfect: cropped at top with slight loss of text., Printer's device on t.p. (McK. 246), headpieces, initials., Reproduction of original in: Cambridge University Library., Signatures: A-B⁴ C²., and Signed at end: Edvvard Layfield, Arch-deacon of Essex.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : ProQuest, 2009. 1 microform reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 2372:20).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 10201
View MARC record | catkey: 19183351