The difference of hearers. or An exposition of the parable of the sower [microform] : Deliuered in certaine sermons at Hyton in Lancashire / by William Harrison, His Maiesties preacher there. Together with a post-script to the Papists in Lancashire, containing an Apologie for the points of controuersie touched in the sermons
- Harrison, William, -1625
- Additional Titles:
- Exposition of the parable of the sower
- London : Printed for William Bladon and are to be sould at his shop neere the great North doore of Paules, 1614..
- Physical Description:
- 20 unnumbered pages, 55, 46-250, 231-367, 398-401 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Headpieces, initials, printed marginalia., Imperfect: A⁸ [asterisk]³ B-2C⁸ 2D² (last leaf blank)., Imprint at colophon: London, Printed by Tho: Creede, for Arthur Iohnson, dwelling at the Signe of the White Horse, neere the great North Dore of Saint Paules Church. 1614., Irregular pagination., and Reproduction of original in: Cambridge University Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : ProQuest, 2009. 1 microform reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 2373:4)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.), 12870.3
View MARC record | catkey: 19183363