The 20th. of September [microform] : The newes which now arrive from diuers parts, translated out of Dutch copies, with some aduertisements sent hither, vnto such as correspond with friends on the other side. In seuerall letters from honourable and worshipfull personages, residing at Skink Sconce, in the leager of his excellencie at Breda, in the campe of Count Mansfield, and from other places
- Additional Titles:
- Twentieth of September. The news which now arrives from diverse parts and Newes which now arrive from diuers parts
- London : Printed for Nathaniel Butter, and William Sheffard, 1622..
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 19 pages
- Formerly STC 18506. Cf. STC (2nd ed.)., Printer's device on t.p. verso, initials., Reproduction of original in: Queen's College (University of Oxford). Library., Signature A is misnumbered., and Signatures: A³ B-C⁴.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : ProQuest, 2009. 1 microform reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 2376:12)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.), 18507.78
View MARC record | catkey: 19183402