Matthew. 1608. A new almanack and prognostication for the yeare of our Lord God. 1608 [microform] : Beyng leape yeare. / Made and set forth by arte, by William Matthew, of Rygate, in the county of Surrey, practitioner in physicke, & student in astronomy. Rectified for the meridian of Reigate, seruing most directly for the South parts, and generally for all England
- Mathew, William, active 1602-1614
- Additional Titles:
- New almanack and prognostication for the yeare of our Lord God. 1608
- Printed at London : For the Company of Stacioners, 
- Physical Description:
- 48 unnumbered pages : illustrations
- Related Titles:
- Mathew. 1608. A prognostication for the yeere of our Lord God, being leape yeare, 1608
Prognostication for the yeere of our Lord God, being leape yeare, 1608
- Imperfect: stained with some loss of text.
Reproduction of original in: Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
Second part has special t.p. with ornamental border not found in McK. & Ferg.: Mathew. 1608. A prognostication for the yeere of our Lord God, being leape yeare, 1608.
Title within ornamental border, headpiece, tailpieces, initials.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : ProQuest, 2009. 1 microform reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 2380:3)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 483.6
View MARC record | catkey: 19183427