A prognostication made for the yere of our Lord God 1570 [microform] : Declaryng the state and condition of the foure quarters of this yere, with other thynges incident in the same. And also of the alterations of wyndes and chaunge of weather, as they are dayly disposed in euery seuerall moneth of this yere
- Moore, Robert, active 1570
- Printed at London : In Powles Churchyarde by Richard VVatkyns, for Iames Robartes, 
- Physical Description:
- 34 unnumbered pages : illustrations
- Date of publication suggested by STC (2nd ed.).
Imperfect: lacks a preliminary leaf to the Prognostication and the t.p., and a preliminary leaf to the calendar. The calendar is bound after the Prognostication. Cf. STC (2nd ed.). Stained with some loss of text.
Reproduction of original in: British Library.
Signatures: A⁸ (-A7) B¹⁰.
Title within ornamental border, initials.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : ProQuest, 2009. 1 microform reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 2380:5)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 486.5
View MARC record | catkey: 19183429