The mirror of man, and manners of men [microform] / Written by Thomas Churchyard gent
- Churchyard, Thomas, 1520?-1604
- Imprinted at London : By Arnold Hatfield for W. Holme, 1594.
- Physical Description:
- 16 unnumbered pages
- 1st few lines of text are adapted from STC 5241. Cf. STC (2nd ed.)., Imperfect: torn with some loss of text; signature B3 mislabled B2., In verse., Reproduction of original in: Edinburgh University Library., Signatures: A-B⁴., and Title within ornamental border, initials.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : ProQuest, 2009. 1 microform reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 2385:1)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 5242
View MARC record | catkey: 19183463