By the King [microform] : A proclamation for better furnishing the Nauy, and shipping of the realme, with able and skilfull mariners
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1625-1649 : Charles I)
- Additional Titles:
- Proclamation for better furnishing the Nauy, and shipping of the realme, with able and skilfull mariners and Proclamation for better furnishing the Navy, and shipping of the realm with able and skillful mariners
- Imprinted at London : By Bonham Norton and Iohn Bill, Printers to the Kings most Excellent Maiestie, MDCXXV. 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (2 unnumbered pages) : coat of arms
- At end of text: giuen at our court at Saint Iames, the one and thirtieth day of March, in the first yeere of our reigne of Great Britaine, France, and Ireland.
Imprint from colophon.
Reproduction of original in: National Library of Scotland--Crawford Collections.
Royal arms at head of title.
Sheet 1, line 1 of text ends: 'Iames,' and last indented line to right of init. begins: 'sea-faring'. Cf. STC (2nd ed.).
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : ProQuest, 2009. 1 microform reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 2385:29)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 8762.5
View MARC record | catkey: 19183491