Noverint universi per praesentes me [microform] : [blank] in [blank] teneri & firmiter obligari Roberto Lesly armigero in [blank] libris bonae & legalis monetae Angliae soluendum eidem Roberto Lesly ...
- Additional Titles:
- First line of text on letter: To all Christian people to whom these presents shall come Robert Lesly Esquire, of the gentlemen of His Maiesties
- [London] : [R. Barker a. assignes of J. Bill], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet 1 unnumbered page)
- A bond for deputies and letter of appointment, dated [blank] 163[blank], to enforce the statute against swearers., Caption title., Headpiece, initials., Imprint of publication suggested by STC (2nd ed.)., Probably intended to be separated; the bond is on the left half, the letter on the right. The latter cites Lesley's patent of 21 July 1635 and indicates a copy of the proclamation, 9039, should be annexed. Cf. STC (2nd ed.)., and Reproduction of original in: National Library of Scotland--Crawford Collections.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : ProQuest, 2009. 1 microform reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 2386:8)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 9175m
View MARC record | catkey: 19183500