A true purtraiture of sundrie coynes found the 8 of Aprill and other daies following in the yeare 1611 [microform] : in a certaine place called the Harkirke vvithin the lordship of litle Crosbie of Sephton in the countie of Lancaster, wch place Mr William Blundell of the said litle Crosbie Esquire inclosed from the residue of the said Harkirke for the buriall of such Catholick recusantes deceasing, either of the said village or of the adioyning neighbourhood, as shoulde be denied buriall at their parish church of Sephton
- Additional Titles:
- True portraiture of sundrie coynes found the 8 of Aprill and other daies following in the yeare 1611
- [London?] : [publisher not identified], [1611?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) : illustrations
- Place and date of publication suggested by STC (2nd ed.).
Reproduction of original in: National Library of Scotland--Crawford Collections.
Title taken from extant text.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : ProQuest, 2011. 1 microform reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 2401:4).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ESTC, S94760
Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.), 20126.3
View MARC record | catkey: 19183614