Wryting tables [microform] : with a necessarie calender for xxv. [yea]res, with all the principall fayres in Englande, with the beginning and the ending of the termes, with the festiuall holydayes for all the yeare: and the hie wayes from one notable towne in Englande to another: with a rule to knowe the change, full, and quarters of the moone for euer, with certaine prayers
- Additional Titles:
- Writing tables, with a necessary calendar for xxv years
- Made at London : By [H. Singleton for] Franke Adams Bookebynder, dwelling in the Greene-Arbour without Newgate, [1577?]
- Physical Description:
- [32+] pages
- Additional Creators:
- Adams, Frank, active 1580-1601
Singleton, Hugh, -1593
- Imperfect: lacks all after B8. Stained and torn with some loss of text.
Reproduction of original in: Bodleian Library.
With Singleton's device, McK. 127, on B7r. This is the only ed. w. the text in roman types. In the imprint Adam's address is 'dwelling in the Greene Arbour without Newgate', which is crossed out. Cf. ESTC.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : ProQuest, 2011. 1 microform reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 2404:15).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ESTC, S95923
Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.), 26049.2
View MARC record | catkey: 19183661