Articles to be ministred, enquired of, and answered in the visitation of the right worshipfull Sir Nathaniel Brent [microform] : knight doctor of the civill law, commissary generall to the most Reverend father in God the Lord Archbishop of Canterbury, his grace, within the city and Diocesse of Canterbury
- Corporate Author:
- Church of England. Province of Canterbury. Archbishop (1633-1645 : Laud)
- Additional Titles:
- Articles to be ministred, enquired of, and answered in the visitation of the right worshipful Sir Nathaniel Brent
- London : Printed [by M. Parsons] for Richard Thrale at the Crosse Keyes, by Paules Gate, [1638?]
- Physical Description:
- 12 unnumbered pages
- Additional Creators:
- Brent, Nathaniel, Sir, 1573?-1652, Laud, William, 1573-1645, Parsons, Marmaduke, -1639, and Thrale, Richard, -1678
- Printer's device (McK. 188b); headpieces; tailpieces; initials; printed marginalia.
Printer's name and date of publication suggested by STC (2nd ed.).
Reproduction of original in: Marsh's Library.
Signatures: A⁴ B².
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : ProQuest, 2011. 1 microform reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 2410:26).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ESTC, S92297
Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.), 10170
View MARC record | catkey: 19183677