Articles to be enqvired of in the trienniall visitation of the Diocesse of Exeter [microform] : Holden anno 1627. By authority of the most Reuerend father in God, George Lord Archbishop of Canterbury His Grace, Primate of all England and Metropolitan
- Corporate Author:
- Church of England. Province of Canterbury. Archbishop (1611-1633 : Abbot)
- Additional Titles:
- Articles to be enquired of in the triennial visitation of the Diocese of Exeter
- Imprinted at London : [B. Norton and J. Bill], 1627.
- Physical Description:
- 22 unnumbered pages
- Additional Creators:
- Abbot, George, 1562-1633, Bill, John, -1630, and Norton, Bonham, 1565-1635
- Printer's device on t.p. (McK. 248); headpieces; tailpiece; initials., Printers' names suggested by STC (2nd ed.)., Reproduction of original in: Marsh's Library., and Signatures: A-B⁴ C⁴ (-C4) (text is complete).
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : ProQuest, 2011. 1 microform reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 2411:7).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ESTC, S92340 and Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.), 10206
View MARC record | catkey: 19183749