A grant of the late Kings Maiestie to Michael Bvrton, gentleman, in consideration of his seruice, of all Sir William Ayloffs estate, forfeited by his outlawries [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1603-1625 : James I)
- Additional Titles:
- Grant of the late Kings Majesty to Michael Burton, gentleman, in consideration of his service, of all Sir William Ayloffs estate, forfeited by his outlawries
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 12, 6, 3 pages, 3 unnumbered pages, 3 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Aloff, William, Sir and Burton, Michael
- Caption title., Irregular pagination., Reproduction of original in: Worcester College (University of Oxford). Library., Royal coat of arms on A1r; initials; printed marginalia., and Signatures: A⁴ B² B⁴ C² D².
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : ProQuest, 2011. 1 microform reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 2412:8).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.), 14413.5
View MARC record | catkey: 19183789