The booke of common prayer, and administration of the sacraments, and other rites and ceremonies of the Church of England [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- Church of England
- Uniform Title:
- Book of common prayer. 1601
- Imprinted at London : By Robert Barker, Printer to the Queenes most excellent Maiestie, Anno 1601.
- Physical Description:
- 500 unnumbered pages
- Additional Creators:
- Barker, Robert, -1645
- Related Titles:
- Bible. Psalms. English and Psalter or Psalmes of Dauid, after the translation of the great Bible, pointed as it shall be sung or said in the churches
- "The Psalter or Psalmes of Dauid, after the translation of the great Bible" has separate t.p., dated 1601; register is continuous., At foot of t.p.: "Cum gratia & priuilegio Regiae Maiestatis.", Ms. notes on leaf facing t.p., Reproduction of original in: Chetham's Library., Signatures: A-2H⁸., and Title within ornamental border (McK. & Ferg. 165); headpieces; tailpieces; initials; printed marginalia.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : ProQuest, 2011. 1 microform reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 2413:2:).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- ESTC, S93746 and Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.), 16324.5
View MARC record | catkey: 19183800