Wing. 1646. An almanack and prognostication for the yeer of the Lord God, 1646 [microform] : Being the second from bissextile or leap-yeer, and from the creation of the world, 5595. Calculated (according to art) for the meridian of Stamford, and will aptly serve all the adjacent townes and counties, and midle parts of England, and without sensible errour the whole kingdom. Wherein (besides the state of the whole yeer) you may behold new rules, tables, and calculations astronomicall; being usefull and delectable for all sorts of men, and not extant by any other. / By Vincent Wing practitioner in the mathematicks
- Wing, Vincent, 1619-1668
- Additional Titles:
- Almanack and prognostication for the yeer of the Lord God, 1646
- London : Printed by Io. Legatt for the Company of Stationers, 1646.
- Physical Description:
- 46 unnumbered pages : illustrations
- Related Titles:
- Prognostication for the year of our Lord God, 1646
- "Wing. 1646. A prognostication for the year of our Lord God, 1646" has separate dated t.p., with imprint: "London, Printed by G. Miller for the Company of Stationers. 1646"; register is continuous.
Reproduction of original in: Folger Shakespeare Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2004 1 microform reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2917:3)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) A2793A
View MARC record | catkey: 19183853