A plea for the sequestred, or, A survey of the case, of the purchasers of publick lands, free-farms, &c [microform] : Declaring the Christianity, and unquestionable equity of their surrendring the said lands to the just and undoubted, (though injured) owners of the same, in answer to a late pamphlet, call'd a plea for such purchasers
- J. H., M.A.
- Additional Titles:
- Survey of the case, of the purchasers of publick lands, free-farms, &c
- [London?] : [publisher not identified], [1660?]
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages
- Caption title., Place and date of publication suggested by Wing (2nd ed.)., Reproduction of original in: Folger Shakespeare Library., and Signed on p. 8: "J.H.M.A."
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2004 1 microform reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2922:9)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) H76A
View MARC record | catkey: 19183955