The barren fig trees doom. or, A brief discourse wherein is set forth the woful danger of all who abide unfruitful under Gospel priviledges, and Gods husbandry [microform] : Being the substance of sixteen sermons preached on Christ's parable of the fig tree. / By Samuel Willard, teacher of a church in Boston
- Willard, Samuel, 1640-1707
- Additional Titles:
- Brief discourse wherein is set forth the woful danger of all who abide unfruitful under Gospel priviledges, and Gods husbandry
- Boston, [Mass.] : Printed by Benjamin Harris, and John Allen, 1691.
- Physical Description:
- 6 unnumbered pages, 300 pages
- "Price bound 2 s. 6 d.", Imperfect: tightly bound, blurred and faded print with some loss of text., and Reproduction of original in: Harvard University. Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2004 1 microform reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2928:16)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) W2267
View MARC record | catkey: 19184063