The duty of compassion to the souls of others in endeavouring their reformation [microform] : Being the subject of a sermon preached December the 28th 1696 at St. Mary-le-Bow before the Societies for Reformation of Manners in the city of London. / Published by their request by Josiah Woodward minister of Popler
- Woodward, Josiah, 1660-1712
- Additional Titles:
- Due compassion to the souls of others
- London : Printed for Ra. Simpson at the Harp in St. Paul's Church-yard, and A. Bell at the Cross-Keys and Bible in Cornhil, 1698.
- The second edition.
- Physical Description:
- 55 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Societies for the Reformation of Manners
- Reproduction of original in: University of Toronto. Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2004 1 microform reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2931:14)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) W3516
View MARC record | catkey: 19184102