His Maiesties declaration to all his loving subjects [microform] : in answer to a declaration of the Lords and Commons upon the proceedings of the late treaty of peace, and severall intercepted letters of His Majesty to the Queen, and of Prince Rupert to the Earle of North-Hampton, Oxford, 3 June 1643
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1625-1649 : Charles I)
- [York] : Printed at York by Stephen Bulkley, 1643.
- Physical Description:
- 48 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649
- "By speciall command."
Reproduction of original in: New York Public Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2006. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2934:6).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.), C2233A
View MARC record | catkey: 19184144