The inheritance of Jacob discovered, after his return out of AEgypt [microform] : and the leading of the Lord to the land of promise, declared, and some information of the way thither, or a word of exhortation to all professors in England, Scotland and Ireland, and to all the world where this shall come, wherein the common salvation is declared, in which the saints believed, and deceit discovered and made manifest : published in love to all the honest hearted in the nations, in love and bowels of compassion to your souls : also a few words of exhortation to the rulers of England, and Ireland / by a servant of Jesus Christ who delighteth in his masters work, Francis Howgill
- Howgill, Francis, 1618-1669
- London : Printed for Giles Calvert at the Black-spread Eagle, at the West end of Pauls, 1656.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 38 pages
- Headpiece., Imperfect: tightly bound, and with print bleeding and showthrough., Numerous errors in paging., and Reproduction of original in: Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2006. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2939:3).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.), H3168
View MARC record | catkey: 19184196