The president of presidents, or, One general president for common assurances by deeds [microform] : wherein there is an extract of all the general learning and forms of presidents now extant : out of which you may be fitted for most purposes and cases and be able to finde the faults of any conveyances and so judge of your right and title to your lands and goods, here being (upon the matter) the effect and quintessence of all books of this kind : of singular use and profit to all men / by William Sheppard, Esq
- Sheppard, William, -1675?
- Additional Titles:
- One general president for common assurances by deeds
- London : Printed by J.C. for Robert Pawlet, at the Bible in Chancery-lane, 1677.
- The second edition, corrected and amended.
- Physical Description:
- 6 unnumbered pages, 346 pages, 14 unnumbered pages
- "I do Allow of the Reprinting of this Book. Feb. 3. 1676/7. Fran. North"--Facing t.p., Headpiece, initial., Includes index., Numerous errors in paging., and Reproduction of original in: Folger Shakespeare Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2006. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2944:2).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.), S3209A
View MARC record | catkey: 19184249