Considerations humbly offered to the Parliament [microform] : shewing that those charters relating to the plantations were taken away, upon quite different reasons from those in England, these charters being seized for the abuse of their power, in destroying not only the woollen and other manufactures but also the very law and navigation of England and making themselves as it were independant to this crown
- [London] : [publisher not identified], [1689?]
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages : facsimiles
- Caption title., Place and date of publication suggested by Wing (2nd ed.)., Reproduction of original in: New York Public Library., and This item filmed from a photostatic copy made from an original in the Mass. Hist. Soc.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2009 1 microform reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2951:35).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) C5909DA
View MARC record | catkey: 19184364