England's happiness or, A health to the young Prince of Wales [microform] : The tune: Now, now, the Fight's done
- Additional Titles:
- Health to the young Prince of Wales
- London : Printed by R.M. for James Deane, in St. Jame's Market, 1688.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Additional Creators:
- James, Prince of Wales, 1688-1766
- Related Titles:
- Now, now the fight's done
- Caption title., Reproduction of original in: John Johnson Collection., and Signed at end: "This may be printed R.P."
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2009 1 microform reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2952:21).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) E2978A
View MARC record | catkey: 19184397