A wonderful prophesie [microform] : declared by Christian James, a maid of twenty years of age (late daughter to Daniel James) ... with a true relation of her behaviour, both in her life-time, and at the hour of her death; worthy to be had in perpetual memory. To the tune of In summertime
- James, Christian, -1684 or 1686
- [London] : Printed for George Conyers, at the Golden Ring in a Little-Britain, [1690-1699]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) : illustrations (woodcut)
- Related Titles:
- In summertime
- Caption title.
Place and date of publication suggested by Wing (2nd ed.).
Reproduction of original in: Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2009 1 microform reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2953:32).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) J414
View MARC record | catkey: 19184437