Mr. Cecill Boothe's case [microform] : upon his petition to the Lords in Parliament against George Earl of Warrington
- [London] : [publisher not identified], [1696?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Caption title.
Place and date of publication suggested by Wing (2nd ed.).
Reproduction of original in: Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2009 1 microform reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2955:24).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) M2257B
View MARC record | catkey: 19184476