The jovial marriner; or, The sea-mans renown [microform] : Sail forth bold sea-men, plough the liquid main, fear neither storms nor pirats, strive not for gain. Whilst others sleep at home in a whole skin, your brave adventures shall great honour win. To the tune of, I am a jovial batchelor, &c. / J.P.
- Additional Titles:
- Sea-mans renown
- London : Printed for T. Passenger on London-Bridge, [1670-1682]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) : illustrations (woodcuts)
- Additional Creators:
- J. P.
- Related Titles:
- I am a jovial batchelor
- "With priviledge."
Date range of publication suggested by Wing (2nd ed.).
Reproduction of original in: Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2009 1 microform reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2956:15).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) P2487
View MARC record | catkey: 19184501