Robin Hood's progress to Nottingham [microform] : where he met with fifteen forresters all in a row, and he desired of them some news to know, and with cross grain'd words they did him thwart, for which at last he made them for to smart. To the tune of, Robin Hood
- [London] : Printed by and for A. Milbourn and sold by the booksellers of Pye-Corner, [between 1680-1685]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) : illustrations (woodcuts)
- Related Titles:
- Robin Hood
- Caption title., Imperfect: broadside torn with some loss of text., Place and date of publication suggested by Wing (2nd ed.)., and Reproduction of original in: Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2009 1 microform reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2956:42).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) R1643
View MARC record | catkey: 19184531